The realization that high quality early childhood education positively impacts all sectors of community has renewed inspiration, innovation, collaboration, and opened a fresh dialogue regarding early childhood led by the U School in Ann Arbor, MI.
Participate, build, learn, create impact, and have fun with the U School!
Join the U Team and create U Impact by donating to the U School.
2016 U Impact goals:
- U School expansion - a gym, an additional U Learning classroom, equipment upgrades and acquisitions, and two innovative spaces unlike any in the Ann Arbor area: a gross-motor gym and a light and sound experiential media room.
- Continued donor support towards the U School's active tuition scholarship pool.
Delivering U Impact results:
- In 2014 donors helped fund a U School community play program, U Play. U Play has received over 100 participants at each U Play Pop-Up!
- In 2015 donors helped fund the first U Learning classroom.
What do donors of the U School receive?
- A welcome package (donor appreciation letter, U Impact certificate, and U School magnets) from The U School.
- The opportunity to create short and long term impact for The U School and our community. We call it "U Impact."
- Invitations to special U Impact gratitude events.
If you're interested in joining the U Team click the donate button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!